While a smooth and flawless skin is something every woman cherishes, the routine to achieve this is still quite tough to follow. Some find it easier to just shave their legs and private parts but who can ignore the itching and fast hair growth that comes as a result of shaving? And of course the hassle of going through blades almost every other day!
Thinking of taking appointment of a salon? Well, it’s not a hair treatment that can be done once in a month or two. Needless to say, you don’t wish to empty your pocket to buy the awkward moment of someone else shaving your private area, do you?
That’s why waxing is so popular among women these days. You don’t need a professional to wax your skin, you can protect your skin from the issues caused by shaving and save your pocket as well. All you need is a top quality best wax warmer.
We present you reviews of the top rated wax warmers that have served women with effective functionality and consistent result. Let’s get into it!
Why Should You Use a Wax Warmer?
A wax warmer is an electric device designed to melt small wax cubes using electricity instead of flame. This task can be done traditionally by using hot water method or putting directly on the stove. But traditional methods are not as long lasting as warmers. They proceed with slow absorption of heat and keep the wax warm and melted for as long as the device is plugged in.
A wax warmer’s function is not limited to just melting waxing material, most people also enjoy its utility while using it as a scented candle warmer. These are true multitaskers, budget-friendly, easy to maintain and operate, and most importantly won’t cost you a lot in terms of time and money.
The 8 Best Wax Warmer Reviews
1. GiGi Multi-Purpose Wax Warmer
GiGi Wax Warmer brings you a package of everything you need in a wax warmer. Crafted in the US with premium grade quality, it can hold 8oz and 14oz wax cans and melts hard wax in less than 30 minutes, providing faster heating performance compared to other wax warmers available in the market.
It comes with a temperature control knob and a power indicator letting you have control over the heat level you want. To ensure further convenience, GiGi warmers adds a transparent lid to their products so that you can supervise the melting condition from outside.
You can use GiGi wax formulas that come in 8 and 14oz cans or use products form other brands that produce cans of this size. This beauty accessory doesn’t require a lot of money and compact enough to carry easily while traveling.
GiGi Multi-Purpose Wax Warmer-Key Features
- Dimension: 6 x 5 x 4 inches
- Color: White
- Inclusion: Power indicator, temperature adjuster knob, and a removable lid
- Capacity: 8oz and 14oz
- Electric device and no battery needed or included
- Stainless steel surface for melting
- Heats wax in less than 30 minutes
- Controllable temperature setting
- Compact size
- 8oz and 14oz capacity
- Even on low heat, the wax remains too hot to use.
A professional package for having flawless skin within a few minutes. It has a precise temperature setting and allows you to adjust the heat you prefer for your skin. As far as the hot-wax-in-low-heat is concerned, you can just cool it down for a moment before putting it on your skin
2. KOLUA Wax Warmer Hair Removal with Hard Wax Beans
The best pick of our list, this warmer covers a safety pack, formulas for waxing, and a controllable electric heater. It features a silicone bowl for wax melting, a sheer lid with anti-slip rubber pads so that you can save your hands from burns.
It comes with a heat adjuster knob to fix the level of temperature and a digital display will keep informing you its working status. Made with 100% copper wires, this black beauty ensures safety, security and efficiency.
This kit includes 3 different waxing formula targeting different waxing areas of your body and all these features are offered at a very reasonable price!
KOLUA Wax Warmer Hair Removal-Key Features
- Dimension: 8.03 x 7.99 x 6.5 inches
- Color: Black
- Inclusions: Digital Black Colored Wax Warmer, 4 bags of hard wax beads (3.5 oz. each), a heat safe silicone bowl, pre-wax oil and post-wax oil (3oz), 10 large and 10 brow applicators, and a waxing manual
- 3 different waxing formula
- A digital display, heat adjusting knob
- See through lid with anti-slip rubber pads
- Different wax formulas
- Safety assurance
- Heat controller
- Chic looks
- Heat safe, removable silicone bowl
- Lid with anti-slip rubber pads
- Wax gets stuck with the silicone pot
This kit offers some of the most popular wax formulas and a proper guide of waxing. The formulas are scented and can be best utilized with the warmer which itself is packed with useful features. However, extra cautions need to be taken for cleaning the silicone cup.
3. BELLA VERDE Waxing Kit Wax Warmer
If you are looking for a bigger warmer kit that covers enough space and formulas to use on your legs, arms and other sensitive parts, this might be a good one for you. It can hold up to 17oz wax and comes with 20 applicator sticks, 5 packs of waxing formulas for using on different body parts. In addition to this, you’ll get pre-waxing and post-waxing oils for an itching-free, smoother skin.
With its adjustable heat setting, you can fix the temperature between 160-240F. Like its unusual capacity, it offers a long cord for safe and easy plugging.You don’t need any strips to wax your skin anymore as getting a soft, hairless skin will be simple, hassle-free and convenient with this pro warmer.
BELLA VERDE Waxing Kit Wax Warmer-Key Features
- Dimension: 7.9 x 7.5 x 5.9 inches
- Color: White
- Inclusions: An electric heater, a transparent lid, 20 applicators, 5 packs of hard wax, pre and post-waxing sprays and 8.2ft long power cord.
- Capacity: 17oz
- Precision in temperature setting
- Holds more capacity
- Salon-like skin experience
- Separate wax formulas for different body parts
- Long cord
- No strips needed
- Adjustable temperature setting
- Wax get hard on the skin quickly
An ideal choice for those who prefers waxing at home instead of visiting salons. The package includes enough materials for home usage and does not cost a lot. Customers have found this warmer very helpful and worthy of buying as it doesn’t cause issues like short cord or little space like a lot other products of its kind do.
4. Oakeer Waxing Kit Hair Removal Wax Warmer
This warmer kit ensures a complete hair removal with its upgraded wax beads and moderate heat production through heating control technology. It comes with 6 bags hard wax beads which is more than enough to cover your body waxing for a few months.
While salons might charge you a big amount, you can have a stripless, pain-free waxing experience at home with this wax warmer kit. You’ll find different sticks for applying melted wax on different areas of your body and get smoother skin all over.
The wax beads are made of natural ingredients that make sure you don’t feel irritation or other skin problems after waxing. Moreover, the company provides 1- year warranty for unexpected occurrence.
Oakeer Waxing Kit Hair Removal Wax Warmer-Key Features
- Dimension: 7.48 x 7.48 x 5.91 inches
- Color: Black
- Inclusion: An electric wax warmer (400ml), 6 bags hard wax beans (50g/1.76oz each), 16 large size wooden applicators, 8 small size eyebrow wax applicators ,10 paper cups,10 alcohol pads Wax Removing Wipes,10 nose wax applicators, and a user manual.
- Temperature control setting and safe lid
- Hard wax with upgraded and natural ingredients
- Fast melting with heat protection
- No residue, gentle and eco-friendly hair removal
- 6 large bags of hard wax
- Different applicators for nose waxing
- Company warranty
- The wax gets too sticky when cooled down
It’s a decent piece of necessity that helps you achieve what you expect from a wax warmer. You are allowed to try 6 different wax formulas and find out which one is best for you without even spending some extra pennies. Moreover, the manufacturer gives you warranty for any damages.
5. Lifestance Waxing Kit, L3 Wax Warmer
This wax warmer is one of the easiest one to operate. With just 3 buttons, ‘heating’, ‘waxing’ and ‘off’, you can get your job done within a few moments. Such simple steps to achieve smoother skin!
Unlike the other wax warmers, the warming bowl of this one is set at a lower point which saves your hands from accidental burning, and the jasmine-made wax beads is perfect for fighting skin irritation, redness or post-waxing burnings.
The company offers 3-year warranty on this warming kit and keeping your convenience and affordability in minds, provides it at a low-cost range.
Lifestance Wax Warmer-Key Features
- Dimension: 8.03 x 7.32 x 7.28 inches
- Color: Black
- Inclusions: An electric wax warmer (500 ml), 3 bags of wax beans (3.5oz each), 2 units of wax tablets(3.5oz), large sized wooden sticks (10pcs), small size wax sticks (10pcs) and 5 collars.
- Functions with three buttons
- Melted wax is easy to spread and provides a painless waxing experience
- Simple to operate
- A tiny kit to fulfill sudden need
- Do not cause skin burns
- Natural ingredients
- Company warranty
- This device does not feature temperature control setting.
If you get nervous to control the temperature of your device and would rather go for one that is auto-operated, this is an ideal option for you. You’ll also get moderate amount of waxing utensils to serve you for quite a while.
6. KOTAMU Wax Warmer Hair Removal Waxing
This one offers similar features to the previous one in terms of capacity and temperature control. For those who want to experiment with waxing for the first time, this might be a good one for you. It covers certain things that you need to teach yourself the method of waxing.
You can melt adequate amount of wax with its heating pot as it has a capacity of 500ml. With the temperature setting knob, it becomes easier to control the heating level according to your preference.
The kit comes with 4 different waxing beads that you can apply all over your body ranging from private areas to sensitive areas and hands and legs too.
KOTAMU Wax Warmer-Key Features
- Dimension: 4.72 x 3.15 x 0.79 inches
- Color: Black
- Inclusion: An electric wax warmer, a heating bowl with 500ml capacity, wooden applicator sticks, 4 bags of waxing beads
- Heat adjuster knob
- A Safety cover
- Both small and large size applicators
- Different type of wax beads
- Heat controlling knob
- Large capacity
- Does not feature auto shut off function
It possesses some of the useful features that are needed in a warmer. Although it lacks in certain areas, it is still effective for those who are starting to rely on home wax warmers instead of seeking help to professionals.
7. Yeelen Waxing Kit Wax Warmer
Yeelen Waxing Kit includes an electric warmer, four sets of different flavored wax beans, 10 wax applicator strips, pre-waxing and post-waxing sprays and an instruction guide.
Made with ABS heat resistant material, this warmer has a professional round heating cup, adjustable temperature control knob, and can melt the wax in less than 8 minutes. The beads wax from the root, exfoliates skin and delays future growth. They are made from soothing, natural, anti-inflammatory oils from the Brazilian rainforest, which provide a less painful waxing experience.
You can monitor the wax melting through the transparent lid and open it whenever you feel your wax is ready for use. You’ll get two pairs of rubber gloves to protect your hands from burning.
Yeelen Waxing Kit Wax Warmer-Key Features
- Dimension: 8.03 x 7.91 x 6.57 inches
- Color: White
- Inclusion: An electric wax warmer and 4 packs of natural ingredient wax beans (Coconut, Rose, Chamomile, Blueberries: 100gm each), 10 large applicators ,10 small applicators, 2 pairs of gloves, 1 before wax treatment spray and 1 after wax treatment spray.
- Adjustable knob (temperature ranges form 160-240F) and auto shut off function
- Transparent lid, different flavored beans.
- ABS material prevents overheating
- Faster melting
- Auto shut off function with temperature control knob
- Compatible with different wax beans
- Packed with extra hand gloves for heat protection
- The knob didn’t work well for some customers.
Putting the heat at the maximum level melts the wax properly and within no time, especially if there is more than one pack of wax beads in the pot. Its natural ingredients and skin exfoliation feature is great if you are familiar with the rash, irritation, skin damages and the other after effects of waxing.
8. BLITZWAX Waxing Kit Hair Removal Wax Warmer
Unique in design and outlook, this wax warmer brings you all the equipment necessary for having a smooth skin. It includes an electric wax heater, 4 bags of lavender fragrance wax beans (3.5 oz. each), 10 large waxing sticks, 10 eyebrow waxing applicators, 60ml pre and 60ml post spray.
From a removable see through cover, you can keep an eye on the melting wax and take it out when its ready. With the temperature knob, you can set the heat at low level for moderate heat and safe waxing experience.
Suitable for both men and women, this stripless wax can be applied in multiple sections without breaking or becoming rigid. The wax is specially crafted for delicate and hypersensitive skin.
BLITZWAX Hair Removal Wax Warmer-Key Features
- Dimension: 8.1 x 7.3 x 7.2 inches
- Color: Black
- Inclusion: An electric warmer, 4 bags of natural ingredient wax beans, 10 large waxing sticks, 10 eyebrow waxing applicators, 60ml pre and 60ml post spray.
- Capacity: 14oz
- Temperature adjuster for preferable heat setting
- Removable see through lid
- 24-months exchange or return policy.
- Comprehensive kit
- Precise heat control
- Natural waxing ingredients
- Removable heating pot and cover
- Large capacity
- Might take longer to wax coarse hair.
Those who face skin issues like redness, inflammation, itching or pain are mostly recommended to use this kit. The wax formula is specifically made for people with such skin complications. For others, it is a complete package and one of the best product you can find.
What are the factors to consider while buying a Best wax warmer?
Reading about the top 10 wax warmer must have given you the idea of what a good warmer should feature. Yet, for a detailed information, take a look at our recommendations.
The decision is yours to make whether you want to melt the wax at a low or high temperature. Although auto-heating warmers do the same job (melting wax), they do it at their own pace and heat level which might be too hot or not-so-hot for your skin. We suggest you to look for a warmer which features a temperature controller with a heat range of 160-240F and offers an auto-shut off function as well.
Safety features of a wax warmer include removable pot and lid, rubber gloves and heat resistant material. Warmers with removable lid means it won’t allow any germ to get into the wax. Some lids even come with rubber pads to save your hands from burning.
Warmers with different sizes and capacities are available in the market. But the moderate capacity is 14oz which is more than enough to hold ample wax for covering whole body waxing.
Compactness and portability
Waxing is one of the essential skincare routine women need to follow no matter where they are. It is important for a wax warmer to be compact and portable so that the device can fit into tiny spaces and carried easily.
Certainly you don’t want to spend hours on waxing, do you? Some wax warmers need more than half an hour just to melt the wax and if added to the actual procedure of waxing, the duration gets longer and longer. Find a warmer that can do its job within 8-10 minutes.
Wax warmers can work with both hard wax and strip wax. Hard waxes are thick enough to grasp the little hair on the skin and do not require extra strips to pull out the hair. But strip wax are too thin to handle barehanded, it needs strips to work properly. So before purchasing a wax warmer kit, find the kind of wax you prefer or compatible with your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a wax warmer?
Wax warmer is an electric device designed to melt wax cubes/beans/beads/cans/scented candles. You need to plug the device for it to work and depending on the design, you have to place wax forms on the eating pot. However, almost all the wax warmers come with a removable kit for preventing germ contamination and accidental slippage.
2. What is the right temperature to heat wax with?
The ideal temperature for wax melting is between 85 to 105 degrees F. But even if you melt your wax at this temperature and let it melt to a liquid consistency, it will burn your skin. The melting consistency should be like caramel or honey and it is always safer to test the melted wax heat by putting a tiny amount before apply properly.
3. Can I reuse wax melts?
Since wax do not evaporate and gets hard after cooling down, you can reuse the remained wax by melting it again. But if you want the fragrance of fresh wax beans, you won’t get it after the first use.
4. How do I clean the heating bowl?
There will always be some residue after every melting and the wax gets cold and stuck by the time you complete your waxing. So, before using your warmer for another waxing, make sure to heat it up for melting the residue, clean the mess with tissue paper and use it again with fresh wax formulas.
5. Can waxing be painless?
Waxing will be painful no matter how many times you do it. But you can maintain some rules that will reduce the pain. For example, do not wax during or right before your menstrual cycle, use after-treatment sprays, ice cubes, cold water to lessen the pain, go for hard wax instead of strips if you want to wax sensitive body parts.
We have enlisted some electric wax warmers that are best at their job and provide an easy-to-go waxing experience. Apart from these, there are hundreds of wax melt warmers available in the market, but our research on customer review, complaints and ratings compels us to enlist these 10 names on our list of best wax melt warmers. Hopefully, our findings have assisted you in every possible way. Happy shopping!
See the Related Review
- Best Food Warmers
- Best Bottle Warmers and Sterilizers
- Best Bottle Warmers Under 20 Dollars
- Best Soup Warmers
- Best Coffee Mug Warmer
Hi, My name is Kevin M. Zuber. I am a blogger, affiliate marketer, and also social worker. I have completed my post-graduation. I have experienced many years of online marketing. Moreover, I involved with affiliate marketing for the last few years as a various product researcher.